How it works:
1. Pick your Brew Day.
2. On Brew Day, All the equipment is dropped off at your house.
3. Follow the Brewer's Guide and Videos to Brew 5 gallons of beer in your own home. This will take approximately 6 hours from start to finish (2 football games).
4. We collect all the equipment the next day - no cleaning, no storage.
5. Allow the beer to ferment in a warm spot for 10 days.
6. Follow the bottling video instruction to bottle your beer in the custom labeled bottles provided.
7. Wait two weeks to enjoy the fully carbonated craft beer that you brewed!
What all comes to your house?
24-Hour Rental of our Grainfather 30L Electric Brewing System, Sparge Water Heater, Hop Spider, Mash Paddle, Protective Gloves, Collapsible Table, and (not pictured) a 50ft Heavy-Duty Extension Cord plus Inline GFCI Circuit Breaker. You will receive a Freshly Ground All-Grain Recipe, Vacuum-Sealed Hops, Imperial Yeast Pouch, Pre-Measured Yeast Nutrient and Kettle Finings, Pre-Sanitized Fermenter with Integrated Bottling Wand, 10 gallons Distilled Water, Water-Adjusted Mineral Blend, (24) Pre-Sanitized 750ml Swing-Top Bottles Labeled with Your Name as Head Brewer and the info of the Beer, and Carbonation Drops to ensure easy bottling.
Have questions? Text us at 414-253-0022 or email Sam@brewdayexperience.com